Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just Listen

*stay tuned for two new [super veggie] recipes*

IN OTHER NEWS:
You should probably listen to/watch these things. Your soul will thank you.

Vitamin String Quartet is my latest music obsession; they cover popular rock songs via, well, strings--cello, violin, and viola. Many thanks to the Crandalls for introducing me to this incredible new source of music. Their awesomeness is worthy of a bulleted list of hyperlinkage--and these are just my "must listens."
Oh, and while you're at it, watch this version of "21 Guns" by Green Day--apparently they're making a musical? Who knew. Anywho, it's fantastic.

That should keep you entertained for a few hours. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Stephanie Crandall said...

This list is fantastic! I haven't listened to all of them yet, but I will be soon! I absolutely love the Vitamin String Quartet!!!! ♥