Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just for Funny Sharing Time with You Things

I have found a new procrastination tool - yay! Engrish.com is a dangerously hilarious spot for a future editor. Enroy!

I love we toast.
 
No you be mean travelers.
Thank you, India, for confirming my gender for me. Now I know why they were always so...thorough when I went through security.
Because everyone knows that the only way to ride a motorcycle is by moonlight. 
 Oh, India, how I miss thee...
Sweet sleepy dreaming are the flowers also.
 
Whoa-oa-oa, Kelsey...

3 comments:

Shankar said...

Fantastic. And what's more, they have an RSS feed so I can get the updates on Reader. Thanks for the tip.

Andy said...

You're a wonderful, generous person to share such majestic crap with us.

I'm not being sarcastic.

Goojah Mama said...

Thanks for the laughs!!! And I agree with Andy, you are a wonderful, generous person!!!