Saturday, July 2, 2011

facelift

I could apologize for the lack of updates over the last month? two months? I've lost track. But no one has been pounding on my door, demanding new recipes or craving the random details of my life, so I figure the apology is not necessary. Besides, way too many people apologize for summer-induced blog neglect, brought about by too much sun and freedom. So I'm not going to do that.

However, if you are one of those scintillating, devastatingly attractive people called "followers," you might notice a change in scenery around Rush Slowly. I'm working on getting a new photograph for the header, and although this well-loved look was dear to me





I think it was time for a change. And I also think it's time for me to stop playing with colors and fonts and get back in the kitchen.

Remember when I raved about butternut squash ravioli over a year ago? There are three butternut squashes sitting on my kitchen table, just begging me to 1) draw faces on them and make them into a real family, then 2) oven-roast them and make them into ravioli with a basil cream sauce. Coming soon to a blog near you...

No comments: