Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

All of the 50% off sales on candy give me little reason to bake up any treats this week (although America's Test Kitchen has been beguiling me with this killer brownie recipe... it will be posted soon), but this was too sweet not to share with you all.


I know, I know. Kissing pictures. ew. And if we're facebook friends, you've already seen this. Sorry for the redundancy. But I was really proud of this Halloween inspiration, and when you only get to wear something once, you have to post pictures everywhere.

We're supposed to be these two, if you didn't recognize the iconic pose: 


3 comments:

Andy said...

GROSS.

Kidding, of course. Super tender. Also: share brownie recipes, please.

Jaynan said...

you already know i loved it! and you absolutely have to post pictures everywhere

Michael Popek said...

Hey - if you read this, send me an email at fb@forgottenbookmarks.com

You were one of the Friday Giveaway winners (Stories by American Authors)