Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Outlet

I never realized how much of a creative outlet facebook had become for me until it was so cruelly taken away. I do not know how or why, but my account has excluded me & I cannot log in. My wall is empty. My status has not been changed in almost 24 hours. I don't know what to do with all of my random thoughts & the song lyrics that seem to express my feelings so exactly.

So let me just say here that Kels is very grateful for her family & friends. I am so grateful to know that I can be with my family forever. I am grateful. That's it. Just grateful.

3 comments:

chloe said...

I'm glad that losing your facebook somehow made you grateful for you family. i don't really follow, but hey, whatever works.

Kels H.M. said...

ha ha, I had just wanted to put something in my status about my family last night & how grateful I am for them & the knowledge that we'll be together forever. Sooo...yeah, it makes sense...sort of...

martha said...

dude. the same thing happened to me once, but i hounded them for a week, emailing every day saying that i demanded my account be restored and they did. everything was normal. do it. :)