I think I left a large portion of my brain behind in the testing center. bleh.
(cue list of incredibly obvious observations)
- I am finished with my sophomore year at Brigham Young University. woo.
- This means I am now a JUNIOR at Brigham Young University. That sounds like a big deal.
- I turn twenty this summer. This also sounds like a big deal.
- I am going to India for almost a month in August. This IS a big deal.
- My right arm is still a little bit tingly from that beast of a test I just finished.
- 3 months of almost absolute freedom are in front of me.
- This summer is going to be full of "events." Events meaning things that are scheduled to happen this summer that may or may not have a huge affect on the course of the rest of my life.
- I was a little bit sunburned yesterday. Today I am not. But I do have some pretty sweet tanlines.
- I am absolutely smitten & swooning over this car. It's on my wishlist for my birthday.
- Everyone is moving out. I think it's gonna be a bit lonely around here for the next few days.
- I would very much like it if Jess decided to give me her jean shorts. I am totally smitten with them.
- I am in a floaty sort of mood. I want to go do something... I don't really know what...I think just about anything would be acceptable.
- I currently LOVE this song.
- I really really really really really REALLY don't want to do anything even remotely productive right now. Hence this list.