Monday, January 12, 2009

Random Question

I'm a big fan of random questions. I think it's awesome when you're getting to know someone & they go outside the lines & ask you something like, "What color are your socks & why?" rather than the standard, "So, where are you from...? blah blah blah..." I love that atrociously over-used cliché - Variety is the spice of life. That's why I almost always listen to music on shuffle. Or maybe I just have a mild form of ADD.

The point is - I like creative questions - they inspire creative answers. So it's no wonder that I'm a big fan of the random questions on the blogger profiles. This was one of my favorites:


When you open your eyes underwater, do you ever worry that you'll drown?

This was my answer:
No. I am tight like unto a dish.


Just for fun, one of my favorite paintings by Van Gogh.

1 comment:

Pablo said...

No, I don't wory about that. I don't think I worry about anything in relation to me opening my eyes under water. I know that my eyes will sting a bit from the chlorine or salt. Great,... now I miss the beach. Thanks.