Wednesday, February 9, 2011

snippets & snapshots: cloudy study day

I found a study spot that looks out over the city, and today the sky is gorgeous. The sun has been playing hide & go seek with the world, and the clouds are drifting and gamboling across the sky in a way that is having an adverse effect on my studying.
Trying to prove that my study spot is awesome. But this doesn't really prove I was there...
Second attempt at catching the clouds & myself, since we are so very happy together. Fail. Just me & my Jerusajournal.
I think the clouds kind of look like Van Gogh might have painted them.

Would YOU be able to concentrate with a view like that?
This highly prolific blogging day brought to you by:
MIDTERMS
in cooperation with
PROCRASTINATION & BEWITCHING SKIES

I still can't believe that I live here.
But having the blogger log-in page in Hebrew is a nice reminder.

No comments: